If there is one thing we love doing here at Smile Lab, it’s enhancing your smile! We pride ourselves on seeing our patients leaving our New York, NY clinic with new and improved smiles and our range of cosmetic dentistry, from teeth whitening, crowns to veneers, is sure to do just that! Contact us today for more information on the below procedures!
Everyone is talking about that “Hollywood smile,” and with a set of pearly white veneers you are sure to achieve it! Veneers are made out of a striking porcelain “mask” customized to fit perfectly over your natural teeth. Veneers can be used to enhance the shape or size of your teeth or correct heavy staining, chips or cracks on the tooth surface. Our team will go through a careful planning procedure with you to ensure we get the right look and feel that you want. Once we have planned your treatment, you will be able to leave our New York, NY clinic with your new, white smile!
Crowns are a vital component in restoring a broken, chipped or lost tooth and are commonly used in root canal, dental implant and restoration surgery. A crown is created in a specialized laboratory out of a porcelain material to mimic the shape, look and feel of a real tooth. Each crown is customized to blend in with your other teeth creating a wonderfully natural look. Come visit us at our New York, NY clinic today and we can help fix and restore your smile to full health.
In the past, amalgam or metal filings were the most common choice, but these left teeth looking unnatural and discolored. At Smile Lab, we use composite fillings, also known as white fillings, that are made from a natural, tooth-coloured, resin material used to fill and seal holes in the teeth left behind by cavities or injuries. Composite fillings offer a safe and effective way to restore the natural look of your teeth. And it couldn’t be easier! The area will be cleaned out by our dentist and any decay removed, before being replaced with the filling. Once molded to the shape of your tooth, a specialized blue light will harden the filling, the tooth will be polished to finish and your tooth will be restored as good as new!
Onlays are a great alternative for partially broken or chipped teeth that don’t need the full restoration of a crown. An onlay can be used when:
- A cusp of your tooth is damaged so an inlay or filling can’t be used
- Avoiding complete removal of natural tooth structure and the added treatment of crown restoration.
- A cavity of a weak tooth that may be damaged further with a filling.
Onlays are made to fit perfectly over the biting surface of your tooth to restore natural look and function, while maintaining as much of the natural tooth as possible. For more on onlay treatment, contact our New York, NY clinic. Our dentist, Dr. Waise Ebrahimi, is happy to answer your questions!
Smiling is a sign of confidence, but nothing makes us feel less confident then heavy staining on the teeth. While tooth discoloration happens naturally with age, our lifestyle choices can further exacerbate this problem. Fortunately, it has never been easier to get sparkling white teeth with professional teeth whitening. Some of the benefits of professional whitening include:
- Customized to suit you – Our teeth whitening treatment is tailor made to give you the color and look you want. The mouth trays we use to bleach our teeth will be customized to fit you perfectly ensuring every tooth is whitened evenly.
- Safe formulas – We only use the safest and most effective teeth whitening brands meaning you will receive the best treatment and no damage will be caused to your teeth.
- Continuous expert care – Experiencing some sensitivity? Not achieving your desired color? Whatever the issue with your teeth whitening procedure, we are on hand to personalize your treatment and help you manage any side effects at home.
- Quality results – Our teeth whitening procedure is guaranteed to give you long-lasting, top quality results that can keep your smile in its best condition for years to come.
Don’t hide your smile any longer, start your teeth whitening journey today at our New York, NY clinic. You’ll be glad you came to see us!
A set of pink, healthy gums act as a frame for your teeth aiding in the creation of that perfect smile. If your teeth are sitting low in your gum line or your gums are misshapen, this can affect how your smile looks. Gum contouring is a cosmetic procedure that can help reshape the gums giving you a more even look. Your gums will be trimmed and reshaped leaving you with quick, instantaneous results. We will provide anesthesia and sedation therapy if needed so the process is painless.
All these procedures are available in Smile Lab’s New York, NY clinic. We believe in providing a holistic approach for our patients, collaborating with them on the best treatment for their overall needs. Book an appointment with us today, so we can produce a happy, radiant smile for you.